Friday, June 12

^^

this blog needs some COLOURS la..
so sad liddat.. right??
anyway.. every1 is in depression mode right now
well.... dont we know why
SCHOOL IS STARTING
dam!
thinking abt school reopening just brings my mood down..
ishh =(
why must teenagers suffer like this?!
WHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway.. complaining isnt gonna help with anything
i guess we shud just kick back and enjoy the ride (i know! cheesy driving metaphor! xD)
schools not that bad right?
its fun, exiting and filled with joy!!!!
blahh who am i kidding..
schools a bore.. i hate shool..
hahaha but i have to LEARN TO LOVE IT
coz its part of life. =D yeah! ahahhaha
wheeeeee!! lame..

now i wanna talk about? LAUGHTER! hahahahaha
everyone knows its the BEST medicine EVER!!

the best kind of laughter is when you start laughing
for no reason and can't stop. in that moment, you
forget about everything else. you let go of the world and
let go of control - which we all should do sometimes =D


7 things that make me laugh
  1. being around my most beloved jack & jill! THE PUPPY FACE!!
  2. listening to my grandma sing crank that! (gotta love that HAHA)
  3. seeing peoples clueless and annoyed faces (im bad i know haha)
  4. seeing my mum dance when listens to BON JOVI
  5. my bros stupid face when he denies that he ate my food but actually did!!
  6. my friends, who are always there through thick & thin =)
  7. planing an EVIL scheme! MUAHAHAHAHAHA
so we should always laugh! HAHA
wow this is serious crap. xD
LAUGH PEOPLE! LAUGH!!!
hahahaha


regarding to the 'i hate school' line
u shud oredy know that im not melvin
hahahha who am i?
its for me to know
and for u to NOT find out.
hahahahahahaa
it was fun blogging here.
sry that i crapped ALOT
hope that u guys enjoyed my post
also sorry if u dont
PEACE OUT!
xoxo




0 Blings.: