Sunday, January 17

I see you!

Hey readers !!


I know that my blogs beennn SOOO DEADDD.

It's due to the fact that i have so much work and tuition lately!

And some other stuff to do.

AND
As you can see

My chat box is SOOO much more alive then my blog :DD
( It ain't really alive but heck its living more then my blog )

And as you can see my AH MA,
MICHELLE LEE CHENG XIN

is scolding me right now xD

sorry mich! i'll try to blog more! :D
And i can't believe
you read my blog! xD
so dead man my blog!

BACK TO THE TOPIC

Anyways,
its my 1st week in pure science starting on tuesday.

I'm in 4BR
next to SIEW MENG! is so lame! xDD
Yet im so blur.

Well, makes us even doesn't it :P

1st day.
it was okayy la, i was like so lost when i went to class!
Luckily i have pheifern,joyee,kenyoong and yinling! :D
Then liyen came!
Thought she appealed for 4C.

So then siewmeng came and kenyoong moved his bag in front of the class.

Sat with him.

As you know, it is a strategic place TO SLEEP.

I tell you! Its so friggin boring omg.

you can really sleep when you blink -.-
your eyes will feel super heavy :P

Tuesday.

Nothing much.

Was better then the 1st day :D
Went to the lab if i recall

Wednesday

EN ZOL :DD

im just kidding -___-

It was ok despite the fact that on guy almost cried D: at least i think he did :X

Thursday

Best day out of the 3 :DD
so fun! xD

Was laughing the whole way with siew meng.

Friday

LEO REGISTRATION!!! :DD
uber excited!!

And i got PHEIFERN! to join! :P
i should get a medal for this xP

Was asked to promote.

Here was what i used :P

JOIN RACHEL IN LEO :D

I bet loads of ppl join la rachel 8P

Saturday.

OMG I FRIGGIN CANNOT BELIEVE I MISSED ESTHERS PARTY!!!

Had to go hometown )):

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESTHER, :D well an early one la :P

Sunday

nothing much.

went to the temple and came back

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESTHER FOR REAL THIS TIME! :D

Mondayy

Here i am :P

And i wanna makan now.

Will blog soon (:

If you believe it :P

0 Blings.: