Sunday, May 9

Please.

Well its been a long time since i blogged.

Too long.
Infact.

I don't think anyone ever sees my blog anymore! :D


so i've got no time unfortunately.

So i'll make it short.


LIFE IS SHORT.

BUT I CAN'T SEEN TO ENJOY IT.

I'VE BEEN FEELING WHAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN THESE PAST FEW DAYS.

I JUST WANNA BREAKDOWN RIGHT NOW AND BREAK TILL THERE IS NO MORE ME.

Yet, i just did brokedown.

epic -_-

I knew life was hard.

mmm, probably never this hard.

owh well.

POST ENDED! :D



I'm still breathing
I'm still thinking
I'm still hoping
I'm still attached
I'm still around
I'm still hanging on
I'm still holding on
I'm still not over the fact that i can't forget.
I'm still dying in the inside.
But i want to do whats right.
And i still always forgot to put the P.S
-_-





0 Blings.: