Saturday, April 23

Byebye ;O

Think most of this is just falling piece by piece O;
Everything is taken for granted
Not appreciated for everything you did.
Not even trying to pay back what I did or do what's right

Well, you can't said I didn't try to fix it
I mean I can't be doing everything while you just check and wander off some place

Guess in life nothing seems really fair
but heck, what is fair and what isn't man?
hahahhaha
Probably losing my sanity right now
But at least Im trying to gain it all back

Really think everythings going to the dustbin right now
EVERYTHING

Well, Life spits you out and swallows you back so yeah
I'm get better only need some time
and when the time comes lets just hope I don't suffer as I did 3 years back

That was a real shitty feeling I've gotta admit. hahaha
Im guessing that it'll feel even more shittier cause this is much more important than that.

Whatever it is, just wanna say how life is unfair, not easy and with so many boundaries just tearing us apart
The selfishness of other people, the way you get treated everytime

It was all.. well how you put it.. 'butterflies' haha
And I didn't even got everything there is in a year

Thank god for a blog, I don't usually have any place to complain..
well, not now anyways O:

GOOD NOBODY VIEWS(:
I FEEL MUCH BETTER :D

0 Blings.: