Tuesday, December 6

Day's which passes by

I feel like something just not right and it's unexplainable.

Feel's like as if everything is not in place.
school ended.
life as a high school student ended.
most important test of my high schooling life ended.
I just dont know. I feel it's not right at all but i guess it's a phase we go through when we're growing O:
People change, teachers leaving next year, people driving which makes you think like WERTTT seems as if they only talked about wanting to take their undang a few days ago D:

Hahaha, everythings changing in a blink of an eye D:
And there's one thing i just gotta spill.
I don't really tell anyone about this but it's good to let it out sometimes in a place where people will never see 8)

I don't know but seems like it feels really long since we just stopped.
It is never easy and takes a lot to hold this things but im thankful everyday is a lil easier
im still coping with all this though
With all the changes surrounding my life
How our 'daily routine' is now gone
When we could talk and laugh like we usually do
Basically when there was 'us'

Yes, 'Us'
I keep thinking about hows your life
what your going to do in this period of the year.
how's things going on for you.
Are you really okay?
I even worry about the jobs your planning to take whether your going to be safe and all
( Somethings are unexplainable okay D: )
But I do hope you get it cause out of all the worry I know you want it alot(:
Im also worried like how you haven't been online these two days which is paranoia schizophrenia @.@
I wonder, where are you, what're you doing, are you safe and at home?
It's probably just me but i does kill me sometimes not knowing.

So now, I wait. Till I hear news from you and in some strange unexplainable way it does give me a sense of comfort (: I don't know. Maybe it'll fade away some lil time soon but in the meantime I'm just holding on.


Isit normal? Maybe it's cause im too used to it? MAYBE IM JUST CREEPY? Third one seems more logical 8)


But one things for sure,

I hope your fine
I hope your happier
I hope your smiling
I hope you nothing bad will ever happen to you
I hope things will go right for you
I hope that job works out for you

Cause apart from it all. You still mean so much to me.

Never came a day since we stopped, you weren't the first one I think about when my day starts.
Never came a day since we stopped, you weren't the last one I think about before my day ends.



And sometimes I just want to say. I miss you.

0 Blings.: